Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Feeling a little better.

My throat was still hurting this morning but it wore off as the day progressed. I've also been less nauseous and my stomach wasn't hurting as bad. I would of probably spent the day in my lounge pants and a t-shirt but I took a shower and spent some time on my hair. I felt a little better once I wasn't looking like I just rolled out of bed lol.

Which by the way. Thank you Laura Mercier for coming up with your concealor! I love that stuff.





2 comments:

  1. Serena looks just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Thank you for stopping by Mademoiselle Michael :) I would love to chat with you more about C.T.D. if you have any questions. I couldn't find your e-mail to answer the questions you posted on my blog, but my e-mail is missmichael22{at}gmail{dot}com . You have a beautiful family...I am loving the nursery!!

    Hope you're feeling better soon:) xo, Michael

    ReplyDelete