Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Let's try this again, shall we..


So blogger was being screwy and messed up my last post. It didn't save anything I had written sighhh....

Not that is was a terribly important post but still, don't you hate when that happens? I've been MIA for a little while here. We've been in San Antonio for the past few days taking advantage of the gorgeous weather this spring break. Can I just say I am so glad we decided to stay close. Originally we thought of going to the smoky mountains or Hawaii, but we were nervous taking the baby on a vacation so far away. I've never traveled with a 10 month old before and it was a little challenging. H and I did not get much sleep, but overall we had a good time. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow. 

I'm glad we got away  even for a few days, it helped keep my mind off things. I've been a bit distracted lately. Something has come along and has veered me off course. Something unexpected but a blessing that I will share soon enough. I'm trying not to let it worry me too much at this point, and just focus on H and my girls and so far I think I'm doing pretty well with that.

I just love them. When Serena was little I used to say that God picked the perfect baby for me-I suppose for the person I was then, and being so young. She was such an easy baby. Layla is also an easy baby minus the sleeping part, but also such a sweetheart. I feel so blessed to have my family.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment