Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bumpity bumps..


Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Not too much to share today but an 11wk bump sitting on my lap. I took this picture on Saturday. It's really had a small growth spurt these last few days. I can't wait till it's bigger and rounder. I love pregnancy other than the nausea and fatigue, ok and random pains lol.

I'm definitely showing even faster than with my second. Let's just hope my stomach muscles aren't rendered completely useless by the time I have this one.

This week is going to be a busy one. I've been bumming around for the past two weeks and it's time to get busy. Granted I had alot of nausea, I'm hoping it's subsiding. I really need to get to planning Layla's first birthday which is in 3 weeks. I don't even have a theme yet! I also need to do the floors, meal plan better, and a host of other things.


1 comment: