Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Photos with my babies and bump.

So this past Saturday I turned 12 weeks. Yayy! Even though the nausea, fatigue, and muscle knot pain are still kicking, and I had a serious case of vertigo yesterday morning,  I'm so thankful to be heading into the second trimester. It already feels like this pregnancy is going by fast as opposed to the others. I think it's because I'm less anxious this time. I mean I'm nervous about having 2 under 2 but as far as the pregnancy, there's less worry and stress this time.

This past Thursday the girls and I headed into the backyard with the camera to take some pictures. One was specifically for our FB announcement. ;)

This is the one I used.


These are some outtakes that didn't make the cut.



The girls look like they should be in a V.C Andrews book here with their serious faces and wow my fly-aways looked out of control in the sun lol.



and last but not least, a decent one of my babies and I. :)






1 comment:

  1. Oooh that last one is a winner! You look amazing! Baby bump suits you so well:)

    ReplyDelete