Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easy Peasy Pasta Salad..

Lately I have been hooked on this tri-color rotini pasta salad. It's so easy to make and only uses two ingredients! I've been making it alot to use as a snack or a dinner side. Even Layla enjoys it. I just cut up the rotini a little smaller and let her feed herself.



Ingredients:

* Tri-Color rotini
* Italian Dressing


Directions:

* Cook pasta according to package directions

* Drain and rinse with cold water

* Toss with italian dressing. You probably only need about 1/4 to half a bottle. It depends how saturated you want it.

* Refrigerate



So simple. You can also add other things like bell pepper, tomato's, or broccoli.



2 comments:

  1. MMMmm! My Auntie always brought this dish to family gatherings. She added all the extras you listed and olives. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So easy! I don't know why I don't do this more often! Would you believe, for some reason, my boys will not eat pasta. Cuh-razy!!!

    ReplyDelete