Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

It comes with the territory...

Pregnancy is a beautiful thing.

Most of the time...

but not when you're body does things you can't control. I'm so embarrassed still. Every Wednesday is baby story time at the library, so the day before yesterday Layla and I headed to the library. The mom's and babies all sit in a big circle and during playtime I was yawning off and on. Well during one yawn I drooled! It just came out of nowhere. I felt like I had and sure enough something felt wet on my chin. I quickly pretended to scratch something off on my face to play off wiping my chin. Ugh. How mortifying. I don't think anyone really saw since some of the moms were engaged in conversations, but two moms to my right might have. Oy vey.

Here's my outfit from Wednesday. What's with the first picture? I look alot thinner than the second. That one is an illusion because I know the weight is creeping up. I keep grazing! Sometimes I'm not even hungry and I eat anyways.  


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I probably would have started laughing hysterically at myself and then, everyone would have noticed :) You look gorgeous by the way! I need a lesson on how to dress myself!

    ReplyDelete