Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What I wore...



I'm so not a fashion blogger. I mean I love fashion I'm just not great with taking good pictures all the time. I had to crop my face out again. As you can see it's rainy and gloomy outside and the shadows came out wrong, and I had my eyes closed on some. You wouldn't have wanted to see lol.

Butttt.....

I did take a head shot inside, because my hair was being dumb and I wanted to show you my volumized ponytail fail. Don't mind the roots. I still haven't gotten around to dyeing my hair yet.



I was kinda going for this....




Not as big or messy, but ya know, a volumized ponytail look.

Next time when I have more time to spend I might get it right. Lil miss Layla had woken up from her nap and was requiring my attention. ;)


4 comments:

  1. You are such a stunning pregnant woman! Love your outfit!! And I don't think your hair is a fail at all! Just don't compare it to the picture and you'll be fine :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just found your blog! I love it & you are just adorable, as always! Your girls are beautiful. Congrats on #3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bump is so cute! I like your hair... you did a way better job than I could do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO cute. Seriously, adorable. I also have 2 girls & am preggo with Baby #3.

    ReplyDelete