Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Celebrity Baby Post: Marisa Miller


Finally! I have been shamelessly stalking the internet here and there waiting for a picture of Marisa Miller's baby bump to surface on the web. 

It's tiny so I suppose there wasn't much to show before. She's about 22-23 weeks now and due early December with a baby boy! 

I'm not going to lie, I was excited when I first heard she was expecting earlier this year. She is gorgeous and I love her hair! I'm sure she will fall in line with the other Victoria's Secret models who have had babies-and her body will bounce back quickly. Lucky girl.

4 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful - love this shot of her! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower, hope you'll follow my blog back as well! :)

    xo,
    Brooke
    www.decorgreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shot! So romantic and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your just as skinny as her :) I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out more
    details.

    Also visit my site - wiki.bohyne.net

    ReplyDelete