Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fun with my girls...the three of them

Well technically the third is still in my uterus busy growing, but according to her kicks and jabs, she likes to have fun too. ;)

For the Fourth of July we went to my in-laws house for a delicious dinner. While we were there we took some pictures while the men were busy grilling in the backyard. 



Hello. Look at the camera. 


I love those curls!!


Serena looking a little tomboyish. She is into fashion and girly things but a lot of times she doesn't let me mess with her hair. She gets tons of knots but is tender headed-so these days she likes just putting her hair in a ponytail.


I'm sooo retiring this top after this pregnancy. Pretty soon it's not going to fit me anyways. I really need at least one pair of maternity shorts, and a few more bottoms but I just hate having to spend money on something I'm only going to wear for a few months. I think I should be ok on tops.

Have a great weekend! The girls and I are heading to the pool today and I may or may not be putting on my itty-bitty-teeny-weeny-white bikini. Its the only one I have that still fits. I think pregnant women in bikini's are adorable, but I tried mine on the other day and I felt a little self conscious. We'll see if I chicken out or not. 


1 comment:

  1. Francis, your girls are beautiful and you are a gorgeous pregnant lady! Congrats on baby # 3! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm now following you! Can't wait to read more and eventually see pictures of your beautiful new baby!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete