Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pregnant women like to wear bikini's too..

So this past Saturday the girls and I ended up going to my parent's neighborhood pool. The community was having their annual HOA cookout and my mom is on the board and was going to be there--so I thought it would be nice to get some sun and let the girls see grandma. H decided to stay back and home and surprisingly we spent most of the day there and I was able to manage Layla just fine on my own out in public. She only started getting fussy close to 5pm..but she hadn't had her afternoon nap.

Prior to Saturday I was hesitant about wearing my bikini out in public-pregnant. H made me show him before I left the house, and he thought it was a little weird that I was going to let my belly all hang out. Whatever! He got a big eye roll from me. Pregnant woman in bikini's are cute! ::double snap:: 

Right now since I haven't hit Shamu status I'm feeling at the height of my womanhood. 


+


Ah and the picture where Serena proclaims "mommy you're belly looks even bigger when you sit down!"

Even Layla can't help but peer at it. Kids.



10 comments:

  1. You look so great and I love the hat! Very chic and I wish I looked that good preggo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute in that bikini!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and your girls are adorable! I was wondering if you ever plan on writing about Layla's birth? I'm expecting my first and love to read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Whitney and congrats! You know I was just thinking about this the other day-that I really need to get to it before this one comes out. It was such a different experience than my first and pretty traumatizing for awhile there. I'll get to it in the next week or so. Thanks for asking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Embrace that body! You look gorgeous! (And I'm sure you will even when you hit "Shamu status" haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wear that bikini lady! I've always turned to my bikinis while expecting too. I think pregnant women are super cute in them. Love your hat as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are gorgeous! You can definitely pull of a bikini very well as a pregnant lady. I don't know if I'm that brave and I definitely wouldn't look as amazing as you do! :)

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should not be hesitant, dear, the bikini looked so good on you anyway! I wouldn't be surprised, Francis, if your three daughters would grow up to be beautiful one day. :) It's okay to wear a bikini when you're pregnant, actually, as long as the bikini fits you.

    ReplyDelete