Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Look ma! I got dressed today.

Things are definitely going to stay busy all the way to when the baby is born. No relaxing for me. I recently signed up to be a vendor at a children's event in October (2 weeks before my due date), so there is much to be done.
 
Tuesday one of my aunt and uncles came in from Illinois to visit so we all went out to eat along with my parents at the Cheescake factory. All these years living in Texas and I've never been. I really liked it. For dessert we had the white chocolate raspberry truffle and it was delish!
 
 
You can't really tell above but the torpedo belly is starting to take shape. Let even more crazy looks commence when I go out in public.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. You look so cute with your torpedo belly! You're all belly. Wish I could say the same. Hahaa
    Thanks for the cheesecake craving so early this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your torpedo belly! mine is just about to do the same thing...and forget the looks, i get straight up comments lol. love your outfit too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá! adorei seu blog, eu tenho meninos gêmeos! visite meu blog : www.blogladyland.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Ok, I am obsessed with your blog. Your cuteness (I think that's a word), your beautiful girls. I just spent way too much time looking at your pictures (in a very non-creepy kind of way). Congrats on the third! You are not helping my baby fever in any way shape or form. ;)

    ReplyDelete