Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween & A Pregnancy Update


I love Halloween. The decorations, the costumes, the sweets! Today should be a good day. Unfortunately I'm sure in a couple of hours I'm going to be exhausted. I've been up since about 2:30 am. I just couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned and had too many thoughts running through my head. I finally got out of bed around 3:00 am and went downstairs to do some crafting. I still have to make Layla's costume. I know part of my restlessness is wondering when the baby is going to come.
 
I had an OB appointment yesterday and apparently my due date is Monday November 5th, not Saturday November 3rd like I thought. I have progressed a little since the last appointment, but I don't understand why I've had less contractions than ever. All my OB said about that was "weird".
 
Mmmkkk....
 
So she thinks there's a good chance the baby will come this week, but I'm not betting on it. Pretty sure she's going to be stubborn. If she doesn't make an appearance soon, I have another appointment on Tuesday with an Ultrasound, I'm sure we'll have to talk about setting an induction date just in case since the practice doesn't let you go more than 1 week past your due date.
 
Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. It's going to be end of mine day, except before end I am reading this fantastic paragraph to improve my knowledge.

    My web page mederma stretch mark therapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this website daily,
    if so after that you will absolutely obtain good experience.


    Look into my web site; flupcommunity.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good way of telling, and good piece of writing to take data about my presentation
    topic, which i am going to convey in institution of higher education.



    Here is my web page :: stretch mark lotion

    ReplyDelete