Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Thank God it's Friday!

I love the weekends. I love the weekdays too where it's quiet and it's just me and Layla, but on the weekends I get to spend more time with everbody. These new cooler temperatures have given me another reason to smile--that and an oppurtunity to bust out some boots.
 
Also, I found three dresses in my closet I still fit into, so I was happy to have something to wear when I ran errands on Tuesday. When I'm out, it never fails that I get asked if I'm having a boy. Not one person has said "Oh you're having a girl?" I guess with boys people tend to carry all in front. Old wives tale perhaps?
 
 
Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. It is an old wives tale! Everyone knows I'm having a boy from the way I carry. The tale is true for me. I carried Lyla differently. And I'm jealous you fit into other shoes! The only shoes I can wear are flip flops :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was true for me and people would always make that comment to me! I took it as a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous! Pregnancy looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I heard it was common to look like a bball tummy if its a boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for bustin out the boots :)

    and that's crazy people ask you! I have heard that too though, and that women who are pregnant with boys carry low.. which I am, but I'll be curious to see how I carry girls (if I ever have one) to see if it's even different!

    ReplyDelete