Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The littest coat that could

 
Remember that coat I posted about here? Well it was on sale at Macy's during black Friday so of course I had to jump on it. It was just as adorable as I thought it was and Layla even kept the hat on during our outings. The coat is still on sale and comes in pink and purple too! Go here to view it online.
 
Yesterday was a good day and I was able to get a lot done in the house with Layla. Things went so well that we even all went to the library after Serena got off of school. So far this morning Mariam woke up to eat and then went right back to sleep with no crying--Hence why I'm blogging while getting breakfast ready for me and Layla. So far so good. :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that coat with the cute little hat! How precious! Glad things seem to be settling down for you a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coat is sooo adorable


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete