Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Mom in pink

How witty is that title? I mean if they were handing out awards for most witty and original blog title post, I would so win first prize. Hands down. 

Right?....

I know. I know. Less talking and more pictures. Before anything though. Thank you to all of you that left me a supporting comment about the weight issue post. It really meant a lot to me.

I wore this outfit last week for a friend's birthday party and snapped a few pictures. I noticed my daughter's headband on the counter and I thought it went perfect with my hot pink pants. However, I'm not that adventurous when it comes to headbands on myself, so no I did not leave the house with it. I sell this darling headband on my website and apparently it's great for all ages (wink). The jeans are celebrity pink brand that I picked up from Dillard's about a month ago. They also sell them at Macy's. Link here and I highly recommend them. Super comfortable and they come in like every color.





3 comments: