Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday


Good morning! I'm linking up with Kelly today at MrsinTraining for Trendy Tot Tuesday. With three girls, one being in school during the week, I can't always get a picture of all three of them. Serena (the oldest) doesn't always like me taking her picture. Sometimes I'll ask her to snap a picture of me and let me tell you, you'd think I just asked her to scrub the kitchen floor in little circular motions with her toothbrush! Apparently it's too much to ask of a 10 year old. Layla on the other hand doesn't mind me taking her picture but it's hard to get her to sit still these days. That's ok though. Sweet Mariam doesn't mind.

I'm a big fan of animal print on babies...and pink. Oh and polka dots. Florals too. Ok let me stop because the list really does go on.

Here are all the girls on Easter Sunday. I could not find Layla's white dress shoes and we were in a hurry to get to church, so she just had to do with maroon shoes.


Mariam's headband is a recent addition I made for the shop. It went perfect with her little dress.


Hope everyone has a great day. The girls and I have to get to the post office and ship off a few orders. I've also got some fresh spring pretties I've made recently that are just adorable for little ones. I need to sew some more once we get back and the girls take their nap. Crossing my fingers they nap at the same time...



4 comments:

  1. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!
    And oh my GOODNESS. Mariam's hair is just to DIE FOR!! I looooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was odd. I just wrote аn incredibly long comment but after I clіcked
    submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Аnyhow, juѕt wanted to say superb blog!


    Also visіt my weblog: how to buy and sell cars for profit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Francis they are so sweet!! And I LOVE the maroon shoes ;) Such pretty girls! Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete