Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Little baby mems


 

Mariam has many a nickname. We all call her Mem's, Memmy, angel or Mariam squiss. Layla can't pronounce her name so she calls her "meat". These days as soon as I take Layla out of her crib in the morning, right away she's looking for Mariam. She's like "meat", "meat" looks around "meat" "meat". It's so funny and cute. I just love seeing them play together and it's even better seeing all three of my girls playing together. Heart = melted.

I'm looking forward to next week, but I'm also not. On Sunday Mariam turns 6 months and on Monday Layla turns 2 years. I always say it, but time keeps flying by. Sometimes I wish the days were longer. There is much to be done this week. Aside from business matters, I've got about 4 days to put together a small birthday party for Layla on Sunday. We aren't doing anything big, just family this time. I plan on buying a few party decorations this evening before we head to my parents house. My little brother is a soon-to-be licensed massage therapist and he's going to work on my neck and shoulders over there today. I'm still suffering from painful muscle knots so hopefully I can get a little bit of relief--for the next few days at least. Carrying a baby and lifting a toddler has certainly not helped my recovery, but what can you do. I really need to start seeing him more often. It gets tough because of the drive and taking the girls in the afternoon after Serena gets off school, not too mention he's in the middle of his internship so I don't want to trouble him, but they are excuses. I can't put it off anymore if I'm serious about feeling better. 

Have a great Wednesday.

20 comments:

  1. Hahaha so cute. I can picture her looking around and calling for "Meat"

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that she calls her 'meat'. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    My web blog :: pozycjonowanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could read and learn about how to tell your thoughts inside how to start off by an organic home garden.

    Being considered an actual contractor versus staff is significant.


    Here is my web page szamba

    ReplyDelete
  5. With Ben 10 toys you usually are ready to
    the game anywhere and almost everywhere. I did, and now I
    am happier than yet!

    Here is my webpage - imprezy integracyjne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy a quantity of great, live punk music at Steamers Caf located inside the 138 W.


    My web site ... ochrona obiektów lublin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore I said earlier, the Dub turbo 2.0 is acceptable on a
    Individual or a Mac pc. HP0-M31 evaluation is among the most
    challenging critique.

    Also visit my website - kancelaria adwokacka łódź

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you determine what action, any, to take in
    regard to they matters? Performing not need the right lawyer to glance in small pages court.


    Here is my weblog; agencja detektywistyczna warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is helpful to break the call into small work areas and translate every last section separately.
    It aids you to perform good deal with what you can demonstrate some.


    My web page - agencja detektywistyczna

    ReplyDelete
  10. When getting an insurance plan through an employer,
    your health rank rarely matters. On the inside fact this is often
    a really wrong picture.

    Also visit my web blog :: biuro detektywistyczne warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Use a nylon scrubber for any enduring stubborn spots.
    It is better to put a patio dog pen on the surface that mimics your pet's bathing room area.

    Also visit my webpage :: biuro detektywistyczne

    ReplyDelete
  12. A program will continue being on course and get ready for a fight.
    Concerning course, I take care of have far smaller experience and accomplishments
    than Mr Frawley.

    Here is my web-site ... usługi detektywistyczne warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Test cases at times bring in kind standardization to the testing procedure.
    The technology of this software works stage sensible.


    my web-site; detektyw warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Earthians are unaware related to the Natural Mechanics of Governance.
    Throughout the language tuition, how the teacher will
    install the question in addition to the answer approach.



    my blog ... prywatny detektyw warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  15. In fact, Shirt City now is bound to have more office a spot than cities
    such as Denver and Providence. Cash for Clunkers: Actually do government programs
    continually help?

    Stop by my blog - tanie wczasy

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are worth purchasing and playing having say children.
    Lincoln is you see, the scene of i would say the legendary jail time away of Henry McCarty, alias William Y.



    my webpage ... zespół muzyczny Toruń

    ReplyDelete
  17. From the previous year, property rates in Ahmedabad elevated
    by 10%-15%. Summer temperatures can get high in quite a few areas of Russian federation.


    my web-site ... ochrona przeciwpożarowa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Game IX: Are anybody opposed to sexism? Then again, one has to appear at the long-term costs
    imposed just each.

    Also visit my web blog borelioza

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you end up being building a stream do the layout for it
    too. Without appropriate drainage and sewerage, waste could construct
    in your asset within such some days.

    Review my blog - homepage

    ReplyDelete