Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Style File-Baby & Toddler Wear

I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! Seems like most did--except for me and H at that. We got little sleep thanks to a few rascals that wouldn't stay asleep or would crawl into our bed around 3 in the morning. We also finally painted the kitchen. I'll tell you what, if I never start a kitchen renovation project again, it would be too soon! What a pain. Seriously it's a miracle H and I didn't kill each other in the process. All that's left now is to hang the drapes back up. That's for another day though. Today I want to talk about something fun...like baby and toddler clothes.

It's no secret that my favorite color is.....

wait for it.....

Pink!

Ha-ha. Big shocker right? With a house full of girls, pink can be found pretty much wherever you turn, whether it's due to a toy on the floor, or one of the girls wearing something with pink on it. As much as I like pink, I also love other colors and lately I've been drawn to navy, white and browns. The girls have enough pink so I haven't bought anything with pink in it my last few shopping trips. As far as prints, I love florals and polka dots. My go to shops for the girls these days are Old Navy, The Children's Place and Marshall's. I'm not a big online shopper other than for accessories, business needs, and household items because I'm a stickler about things fitting right and that instant gratification of driving home with something new. I did a recent post of a few recent purchases down below. Layla wore one of her new rompers this weekend and I loved how comfortable it looked on her. Perfect for this hot Texas weather!


Head on over to the Strawberryswingandthings blog and link up with some other lovely ladies to read all about their stylish littles. 

Have a great Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, what a cutie pie! So glad you linked up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the instant gratification of coning home with a package. as much as i love mail, i'm a "need it now" kind of a gal!! and i adore that little romper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I love getting things in the mail too! :)

      Delete
  3. CUTE romper!! I love one-piece outfits. Girl moms are so lucky to be able to keep their girls in one pieces for so long (i.e. rompers and dresses), because now that my son is nearing 2yrs I don't think the one piece look works on him :( Thanks so much for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My gosh! I simply love kids outfit posts and I would love if you would come link up with us at Everything Wild & Lovely :)

    http://www.laurenrebecca.com/2013/09/our-style-link-up-premiere.html

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little romper! I have to agree, it looks perfect for this TX heat! I am so over the heat!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love that romper! Your girls are just the cutest, just like their momma!

    ReplyDelete