Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Snaps


The weekend was spent at both grandparent's house. Saturday we went to my in-laws house and the girls had a blast playing with their cousin's dogs. Sunday we went to my parent's house to hang out for a little while and pick up Serena who had spent the night there on Saturday. Other than that, a quick trip to the grocery store, and some late night sewing, that's pretty much what my weekend consisted of. 

I did have several moments where my heart melted a couple times due to Layla and Mariam playing sweetly together. They are interacting more and more together and it's just the sweetest thing to see. It's also nice when Serena is extra sweet with Layla (who she tends to pick at sometimes) and tends to her like getting her something to drink, or braiding her hair. I love my girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment