Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Scenes from last week..

I must be getting old. This morning I sneezed while still waking up from my sleepy state and I pulled a neck muscle. Oy maybe I slept wrong. It's on the left side and hurts to turn my neck. Hopefully it goes away soon. 

Anyways, I didn't blog much over the past week so I thought I'd share a few pictures from last week. Sadly I took no Thanksgiving pictures but we all had a good time spending it with family. 


Oh! Something exciting that did happen. Mariam started walking! She still crawls most of the time and is still getting the hang of using her two legs, but she's walking! It's so cute. She's starting a lot earlier than Layla. She didn't start walking till she was 15 months. 

4 comments:

  1. You seriously have such beautiful girls! Sweet sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read some of your posts about the muscle aches and neck pain and I suffer from the same thing :( I slept wrong or something and have had bad pain and headaches for 3 days now. Have you found anything that helps? Motrin does nothing ugh. Beautiful post the girls and you are looking so angelic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, it seems like regular store brand ibuprofen works best for me. I take 2 of them on days when the pain is just kicking. It's gotten a lot better in regards to when the pain was every day and would literally have me in tears. It really is much better thank God. It went on for almost a year and I thought it would never go away. I've been meaning to do a follow up post. I still get pain from those muscle knots but its my own doing. I still trigger it sometimes by breast feeding and during sewing. A rice heating pad helps a lot, as does stretching the area, and small massages from my husband on the area.

      Delete