Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What does the fox say?

 
 
Just wanted to show a few things I've been up to and have listed in the shop, like the above awesome fox bib if I do say so myself. It can be gender neutral, it's available in 5 different colors and those are hand embroidered eyes.
 
 
 
Also, two weeks ago I made a clothing item for the shop that will be making it's debut soon. Eeek! Sadly I have taken no pictures of it yet, and double sads because I let Layla wear the sample the other day and she got it dirty already. Oh well. It should wash out and then we can get to photographing. I'm just not sure if I want to release it first or design and sew a few other pieces and make it a collection. The plan was to launch a few clothing items early spring, but I don't know if I can wait that long. I'm just so giddy about them!
 


8 comments:

  1. Those are lovely! My favorite bibs of yours I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH HOW CUTE! Love it. You're a creative genius, seriously!

    nicole
    www.hausofharnois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh. I'm flattered! You made my day. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Your attention to detail is amazing, I really love how much effort you put into each one, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! These are beautiful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete