Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

12 weeks!


I'm actually 12 weeks and 5 days today so I'm behind on this. Soooo happy to almost be out of the first trimester because I'm hoping some energy comes back during the second trimester and the nausea subsides. Please! However I'm still having all day nausea. There were like two days last week where the nausea wasn't bad but it's back in full force. It's really hard.

Throw in random aches and pains and not sleeping through the night thanks to my toddlers and every day feels like a struggle. Someday I'll get a decent night's rest right? 

I had an OB appt last week and everything is looking great. I got so see my little baby again and it's looking more like a baby instead of a gummy bear. I've been feeling the baby move more and more and as I always say, it's a beautiful thing. Nothing much else to report on the new baby front other than that.


I still can't believe we're having another baby! 12 weeks has gone by and I'm still wrapping my head around it. I keep wondering what he or she (most likely a she) is going to look like. Another little extension of ourselves to love. 

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment: