Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Celebrating our guy


Yesterday was a good day. The girls and I surprised H by bringing him breakfast in bed. Suprisingly everything came out tasting good. I was a little worried because I was cooking multiple things at once. Not pictured are cinnamon rolls and orange juice. Needless to say, we were all stuffed after breakfast.


Later on we went to the neighboring city Delray and walked around downtown a bit. Omg! It was so hot. We stuck it out though and let the girls play a little at the park, then ate lunch and stopped for frozen yogurt on the way back to the car. Since we had a late lunch, we skipped dinner for popcorn and a movie at home. It was a great day and H seemed to really enjoy it as well. He's such a good husband and father and I don't know what we would do without him! My heart fills with joy just thinking about him holding our new baby.

Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment