Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

33 Weeks Pregnant!


Happy August! I can't believe we are having a baby next month! Once I hit 30 weeks I feel like everything started moving fast. Baby #4 will be here in no time and while I can't wait to meet her, I know I definitely will being pregnant.

Total weight gain: I'm now up 20 pounds. There are days where I feel chunky as I can see it in my upper arms and face, but it's all for a good cause and I'll probably end up gaining 10 more pounds.

Maternity clothes? Definitely. I have some non maternity tops that still fit but just a few. I love my maternity pants and maxi dresses when I'm out and about.

Stretch marks? No new ones that I can tell.

Sleep: Not too shabby. I'm only up just once to use the restroom, but during the day I swear it feels like I'm in there every 20 minutes. As far as getting comfortable, I favor my right side when sleeping and when I switch sides I have to hold my belly to move it over.

Best moment this week: This past week was good. The body aches were minimal and my mom was here for 3 days to visit and help out.

Movement: She moves a ton! She is always moving around. It's like she hardly ever sleeps.

Food cravings: Not much. Occaisonally I'll feel a brief feeling of wanting something but it goes away pretty quickly. I still love my chocolate though!

Labor Signs: The braxton hicks contractions have calmed down a lot. They were worse a couple weeks ago. I do still feel them but only if I do a lot of walking, I over exert myself, or I get too stressed out.

Symptoms: I've still been getting that nagging back pain in the middle but a lot of it has to do with standing for awhile or sitting in front of the sewing machine. 

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment