Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Designers gonna design...

If their kids don't stomp out any creative energy that's left anyways....

New holiday glitz headband: {www.FHJBaby.com}

It's been a few months since I've designed anything new for the shop. I've had soooo many things in the works, but most of them are 10% done projects I haven't finished. That's going to stop though and I'm trying to be the designer I once was. A little late in the game for Christmas seeing how holiday products should have been out in October--the latest, but that's ok. A new year is coming and after next week, I'll be designing for Spring 2019. I haven't done seasonal collections in a year and a half--just adding product that I think my customers would love. I love Spring though and have some great ideas in store. You'll see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment