Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Wall Decor with Tiny Prints

Last year I wrote a post here about all the gorgeous new home decor, stationary and gifts Tiny prints has to offer now and I didn't have a chance to follow up on Serena's updated room. I recently did a first home tour the week before so I won't post all the room pictures again, but I will share a gorgeous print from Tiny Prints

It was a great addition to her room and one of my all time favorite pictures that I took of Serena. The picture was taken for one of the hair accessories that I feature in my shop. I was very impressed with the quality of the mounted picture. There's no glass on it so I don't have to worry about it falling and breaking. It's also very sturdy and has holes in the back for easy mounting on the wall.


{12x9 mounted print here}


Disclaimer: I received the print in exchange for a review on my blog. 
All opinions stated are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment