Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Layla Oh Layla

 
 
 

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to lock up all my girls till they are at least 30. Then again, I'm not sure I'm going to want them in the house that long either. ;)

Layla is definitely the most spirited of the bunch. Serena was such an easy baby and also an easy toddler. She really didn't get into many things and played quietly. Layla...well she's like a little bulldozer and is into everything she can get her hands on! Did I tell you about the time she kept getting into her father's cologne cabinet, or about that time she covered herself in butt paste, or that time she got baby powder all over the nursery? As much as I scour the rooms we are in on a daily basis, with two other children, I'm just bound to miss something. There's also Serena who is not as diligent and will leave something out and there goes Layla finding it. Mariam also has a knack for finding things. I swear that girl can find the littlest crumb!

It does get a little frustrating at times, but you also can't help but laugh! She's at the age where she is exploring and I definitely can't blame her for that. Layla is incredibly smart and inquisitive and sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to be her mom. 

1 comment: