I couldn't resist showing you the shoes I mentioned yesterday that I bought for my friend's upcoming wedding.
I think I'm just giddy because I haven't bought myself a new pair of heels in what feels like forever!
|(image from joyful mommas kitchen)|
I wanted to share one of the best chicken enchilada recipes I have tasted in a long time. I found the recipe on pinterest and it's so easy and delicious. What I like about making this recipe is that I usually boil a whole chicken and I use half the meat to make a different meal the next day. It's a great way to make your grocery shopping dollars stretch.
10 corn tortillas
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
Here is a picture of how mine turned out. I had less tortillas to use.