Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

I'm still here....


I haven't blogged in almost a month. That's a pretty long stretch for me. Two things that would help would be Ava sleeping better again, and me converting to using my husband's laptop instead of this laptop who I call "the rocket ship." A year ago Ava took a big glass of water and poured it right over the keys and it just hasn't been the same since. I have to attach the power cord, a wireless keyboard and a mouse every time I want to use it. It's a pain in the butt! I try to do most things from my phone, but blogging is done easiest on a laptop. 

Anyways, now that I've listed my excuses.....going back to Ava, this week she's back on a downwards trend of sleeping. She's consistently been waking up every night for the past 5 nights. Ughhh.....can't wait until she's back to giving us at least 3 nights a week where she's sleeping through the night. I realize at 3 years old that's still pretty sad that she's still not sleeping normally, but all we can do is hope and pray that one day she will. At the very least she'll reach an age that if she is waking up at night, she'll know she can't come into our room and disturb us. 

I had high hopes to get back to writing Monday, but my dad is currently visiting us and my whole schedule has been thrown off. We are happy he's here though and have had a nice visit. Today we went to Morikami gardens & museum and it was nice--minus the 200 times Ava would ask me for a snack or wanted to come in and out of her stroller.


 Hopefully next week things are a bit back to schedule, and Ava starts sleeping better again.

No comments:

Post a Comment