- How far along? As of today, 24 weeks 2 days
- Total weight gain: Up 13 lbs. I have a feeling I'll gain about 25 lbs total. Or maybe that's just what I want to gain? Who am I kidding, I'll probably gain 35 lbs like I did with Layla.
- Maternity clothes? Yes some. I can still squeeze into some pants that sit low but it gets uncomfortable when I sit down.
- Stretch marks? No new ones.
- Sleep: It's been the same. I'm having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep.
- Best moment this week: Just feeling my baby grow.
- Miss Anything? Not too much other than my body feeling normal.
- Movement: Definitely! This little girl is busy. It's like she hardly sleeps.
- Food cravings: Chocolate like always
- Food aversions: Not really
- Boy or girl: Girl!
- Labor Signs: No
- Symptoms: Really uncomfortable this past week. Lot's of stretching on my sides and pressure on my bladder.
- Belly Button in or out? It's kind of out.
- Wedding rings on or off? On.
- Looking forward to: An OB appt this week. :)
Now onto the outfit...
I bought this adorable maxi dress at Marshall's a few days ago and I'm in love. Maxi dresses are so comfortable and the best thing is--I can still wear it when I'm not pregnant either. Score!
I stepped out of my comfort zone again and applied some brown shadow on my lids and black liner under my eyes. I like the way it came out, but I'm most comfortable not wearing too much makeup. I wish I was good at experimenting with eyeshadows but I'm not. Oh well. With my heavy lids too much puts me in the clown category.