Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat..

Please to put a penny in the old man's hat....

I swear that song has been on repeat in my head for the past week. Obviously I've got Christmas on the brain. Speaking of which, I've got a few goodies in the shop that would work great for the holidays--or not the holidays. Either way. 

So if you're looking for a gorgeous bib for the holidays..or not the holidays, for your little one, or as a gift, take advantage of free shipping in the continental US all week. 


Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! you really do make the prettiest bibs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting excited for the holidays now. Beautiful family and lovely blog :) I'm excited to see more of your outfits too-you always look so adorable :)

    www.kellysreality.com

    ReplyDelete