Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Our weekend

My babies are growing up. I swear I say this like a few times a month, but time goes by so fast. Even faster if you have kids. Yesterday we converted the crib to a toddler bed and by convert, I mean we just took off the front headboard. It's pretty neat because it can also be made into a full size bed. Mariam started climbing out of her crib last week so I figured it was time and we also moved Layla's bed into her room. Last night was the first night they shared a room. I'm super sleepy today but it went much better than expected.


This weekend we also went to a birthday party on Saturday so Friday evening I took the girls to the mall really quickly and then checked out Marshalls afterwards. I found these adorable Skechers shoes for Mariam.


Mariam's and Layla's outfits for the party.


Have a great Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are SO cute! I seriously love her nursery. I swoon every time you post a picture!

    ReplyDelete