Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Our Anniversary and a hello..

I've been MIA for the past week or so here. H has been on vacation this week so my schedule is always different when he's here. Today is our anniversary! Our little get away we were hoping for without the kids didn't pan out because we couldn't find childcare, so instead we decided to just drive to San Antonio with the kids today for the weekend. My mom is coming into town in October for 3 weeks so while she is here, we are planning to fly somewhere with a few of our friends for a weekend without the kids. 

It's been so nice having H home for the week. It's a change of pace and the girls enjoy spending more time with him. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I'm just as crazy about him as I was back when we were dating. Sure the years have brought days were I have to roll my eyes at him so far that they feel like they are going to fall out of my head, but there are days were I will also just watch him for a little while as he sleeps and thank God he was put in my life. I feel incredibly blessed to have this family we made together. 



2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Love that you still get the butterflies and are in love. I feel the same way after 6 years of marriage-we are lucky ladies :)

    ReplyDelete