Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

JLBR Class of 2017!

Maxi dress {Macy's}

My Junior League provisional graduation was this past Monday and it was so fun! Excited that I'm now an official active member. Our fall class put in tons of hours towards meetings, trainings, and community service. Joining the league was a great decision, and I'm grateful to have my husband's support all the times I had to be away and thankful for the friendships I've made through the league. We were supposed to wear red but my dress was more like coral. Oh well. It's ok to be different! A few of us got awards. I was given "groupie award". Apparently I attended the most meetings out of my class. #dedication lol.

I actually didn't have anything red I wanted to wear that day so I headed out to Macy's with the kids and found the perfect off the shoulder maxi dress on sale. Score! I just love a good deal and I didn't even have to hem it. That's a huge plus in my book.


Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment