Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Roses are red....


That's all I got. It's not valentine's day. Currently Ava is screaming in the other room with H. It's a little after 10:00 pm and I'm just trying to catch a small break from the girl's. Every waking moment is usually spent with them. I'm tired ya'll! I love them like crazy but I'm spent. She's refusing to go to sleep this evening and I'm over it. Wish Ava was as happy all day and night like this photo we took yesterday, and while I'm wishing, I wish she slept better as well. I'm always talking about how busy I am, but these past weeks have really taken the cake. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing this stay at home/work from home mom thing wrong. How is it that I don't relax at all till after they go to bed? That when I lay down my body is as tired as if I had been out all day doing some kind of back breaking work. I wish things were easier. I love this season in life with the girl's being little, and having one in high school but it's a hard season. 


Ps. I picked up this red eyelet dress last week from Target and it's amazing. Super comfortable and the best thing about it is, I got it under clearance for only $8.99! What a steal. It didn't come with a belt. I just added a red ribbon to give it better shape. It's currently unavailable online, but it may be able to be found in their clearance racks. I've linked a few similar below.


Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment