Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

If I wasn't pregnant...

I'd wear the heck out of this dress...the clutch and the cuff too while I'm at it.
 
 
Love it all. It's a little flowy so one could wear this pregnant, but not if you have a giant bump in the third trimester like I do right now.
 
Instead I'd have to settle for something like this from the Hatch Collection--if I were on the hunt right now for a new dress.
 
 
Upcoming posts:
 
Show & Tell Monday link up
 32 week baby bump
Another FHJ Baby photoshoot
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Ooh those dresses are cute! I never wore dresses pregnant, I should have. That top one also, is sooo cute!
    Thanks for sharing!
    -Jordan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Hatch dress is super stylish!! But I'm with you- as far along as you are, I wouldn't be investing in anymore maternity pieces! You have a cute family and look amazing prego! Would love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance-
    I'm a mommy with a makeup problem...http://www.jennysuemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned that first picture on Pinterest a while back! Instant love.

    I'm your newest follower lovely lady! Hope you'll stop by my blog too!

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete