Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Sweet girls and new hair

I finally got some "me" time a week ago and was able to get my hair cut and colored. I usually only  see my hairstylist 2-3 times a year and touch up with L'Oreal Hi-lift Ash brown in between. This time I wanted to go a little bit lighter instead of what we normally do. She added in more highlighted pieces and I really like the way it came out. She also took about 2 inches off the bottom (it was so long!) and gave me a few layers for volume since I like to wear my hair wavy. Currently I'm growing my bangs out, but we'll see how long that lasts. You know I've always been tempted to try being blonde and I'm sort of inching my way there, but we'll see if I actually go through with it. Just one of those things I want to try once in my life. Sometimes I just want to do something drastic but still look like me--which probably makes no sense at all.
 

 
Oh. If you notice, Layla's bangs are a little short. That was a little "oops" on my end. I didn't mean to cut them so short, but it's really hard to trim her bangs because she moves. We tried taking her somewhere to let a professional do it but she just refused. Maybe next time she won't be scared.
 
Classic Mariam. :)
 
 
 
Have a great Monday! Can you believe we are in June already? I mean how did that happen?! It seems like every year just goes by faster and faster.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. You really have the best hair! Giving Kate Middleton a run for her money ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! That's sweet of you to say but my hair can be pretty crazy. I wish I could let it dry on it's own or not use a curling iron after blow drying, but if I don't, it's pretty awful. Half wavy here and half straight there. It's not cute. Lol.

      Delete