Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Ava 4 months!


Weight
I'm not sure at this point but she is definitely chunking up quite nicely and feels a lot heavier. Her doctors appointment is this week so I'll know then. I'm really dreading the 4 months shots though. :(

Health
Still doing fantastic. She hasn't gotten sick yet (knocks on wood). She only has dry skin patches just like Layla did. She has really sensitive skin. 

Sleep
Terrible! Omg! Send help. I believe we are going through the 4 month sleep regression and it sucks. For the past 3 weeks her sleep has not been great and it's getting worse. This whole week she's been waking up every 2-3 hours. I'm not kidding. Every 2-3 hours. I have a migraine as I'm typing this from lack of sleep. I'm soooo tired and it shows. Throw in postpartum hair loss, bags under the eyes, dull skin and I don't think I've ever felt uglier. Ugh. 

Clothes
Her 3 month clothes are getting tight and a lot hardly fit. She currently fits in 6 month clothes. She's growing so fast!

Diet
Still breastmilk and she nurses great. I plan on introducing the bottle again this week because there are going to be times where I need to get away. I have to take her everywhere because she won't take a bottle. Hopefully she'll start accepting the bottle--of course this means I have to start pumping some which can be a pain sometimes. 

Crying
She's been a little better at entertaining herself so the crying isn't as constant when she's not being held. She likes putting everything in her mouth now so that keeps her occupied a bit and she's starting to take a pacifier. 

Milestones
Let's see she loves to roll over now and it's part of the reason she's been waking herself up at night. She can also grasp things bring them to her mouth, and she laughs easily. Oh and her hair has grown like crazy. Isn't if amazing? People are always stopping me to comment on her or her hair lol. 


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment