Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Let's talk about Layla

Cocoon dress: {Old navy}

She's just getting so big! Why does time have to go by so fast? My little rainbow baby is going to be 5 in a few months and it makes me downright sad. I still remember the difficulty we had conceiving her. She brings us such joy and is as sweet as they come. In the past year I've really watched her gentle mild-mannered nature come out. She's a lot like her dad in some ways, in looks and mannerisms. She doesn't fight with Mariam as much and it takes a lot to make her mad. She enjoys playing legos, coloring, pestering Serena and loves all things star wars. Lately she's been helpful with the baby. If she sees her crying and I'm a few feet away, she'll try to play with Ava or calm her down. She's such a gentle little soul and I feel really lucky to be her mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment