Pages

Friday, April 20, 2018

Life lately

Happy Friday! I'm Sooooo glad it's Friday. I've been wanting to update the blog all week, but my mom was visiting from Texas and she just left this past Wednesday. We miss her already for sure! It's so nice to not have to "mommy" alone sometimes. It's really been a whirlwind these past few weeks. I'm going to back up all the way to the weekend before last to the 16th annual Boca Bacchanal. It was another fantastic two days of great food and wine and time alone from the kids. 


A few days later my mom flew in and the girls did a lot of bonding as did we. We went out to eat, did some shopping, church, beach, etc. We had fun and it was nice just to have my mom to talk to everyday.


This week I've been back to sleep training Ava after speaking with the pediatrician and my friends again. It's been hard but I just keep pep talking myself and praying. I also have been working on some new things with my business, so excited to see how everything pans out. Having children and being an entrepreneur doesn't come with an owner's manual. I get overwhelmed, nervous, intimidated, and fearful just like everyone else, but I try anyways. I go for it and figure out the rest along the way. It's all about the journey anyways when you are headed to your goals sod on't lose sight of your surroundings along the way.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment