Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Fabletics fashion show + JLBR



Two weeks ago Fabletics hosted a fit, fab, fashion show at Town Center mall. A few of the other junior league ladies and myself got to show off the latest activewear trends. There was champagne, light bites, shopping and mingling. So fun!


Prior to the show and the fitting, I had never tried Fabletics before. Let me just tell you, the clothes fit ah-mazing! I felt super comfortable in the tops and their leggings look so good. I love the high waisted options because they are definitely forgiving on the belly area after having 4 kids. I kept the white mesh midi top, but I really want the lavender leggings. Going to have to go back for those sometime. 


Now that summer is about to roll around, things get a little quieter with the league. I received word last week that I've been placed on the recruiting committee for the 2018-2019 year. I loved being on the diaper bank committee, but I'm super excited about recruiting. I talk about the league so much already, it just makes sense. Joining the league was one of the best things I could have done. I love doing my part in helping the community, the friendships I've made and working with so many talented women from all different walks of life.

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment