Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Happy Birthday Mariam!


Remember, remember the 5th of November......

Every year on her birthday when I think of November 5th, I can't help but quote "V for Vendetta". Haha! If you've seen the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about when I start with "remember, remember the 5th of November.

Hurricane Mariam turns 6 today! If you're wondering why I call her hurricane Mariam, feel free to reference this post...and this one where I followed up. Spoiler alert....she's still a crier, but it's definitely gotten a little easier over the years. Her temperament and unreasonableness are still there, but a sweet Mariam also emerged a couple years ago. She loves to help me bake, she loves being the center of attention, and especially loves to dance. If she hears the beat, expect that she'll be dancing very soon. Mariam is our most feisty daughter and we couldn't imagine life without her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment