Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I've been keeping a secret!

I'm Pregnant!!!

(3 excamation points because omg this is baby number 3.)


This is the reason I've been so sick. I found out on March 1st. My period was late so I was starting to get worried and bought a dollar tree pregnancy test later that day. I took the test in the evening a little before H got home and sure enough the test came back positive right away. I panicked and cried. H was excited when I showed him but I was afraid. If you've read my posts about my muscle knots and the off and on pain I get-then you'll understand. Also Layla was still 9 months. I just had a baby last year!

I was looking forward to Layla walking this summer thus giving my shoulder/neck a chance to rest and really focusing on recovering. The only thing I could think of was how uncomfortable I was going to feel with this pain and the discomforts of pregnancy and how I was never going to feel better. Well I'm happy to report that I've had more good days than bad as of finding out about the pregnancy. My shoulder hasn't hurt that often and when it has, it's not been that bad.

The shock of being pregnant so soon wore off after about two days and I started getting pretty excited. It is a blessing considering it took us almost 2 yrs to concieve Layla and I believe in God's perfect timing. We got to see and hear the heartbeat today. It's always an amazing feeling. I'm measuring 7 wks 4 days and the due date is November 5th.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You are such a cute pregnant girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And just realized I left the l out of exclamation. Oops lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to watch your cute baby bump grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats wonderful! Congratulations!! Are you feeling any better now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank goodness. My throat stopped hurting and my stomach settled down. Today just feeling off and on nausea and low energy.

      Delete
  5. What great news!! Congrats to your and your cute family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    I've been reading your posts lately and actually thought that you might be... which is totally weird! I'm like some sort of psychic hahahahaha.

    All the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Excited to read about your pregnancy and see bump pics ;)

    ReplyDelete