Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter weekend


I hope you all had a great weekend spending time with your families. Saturday, I got everyone showered and dressed and out of the house by 10 am for the H-E-B commercial audition, and after doing that, we headed to a friend's birthday party. My friend's son turned 3 and she threw a great birthday party for him. It was batman themed and she had these adorable tutu's and capes made for the kids! 

Sunday the girls and I headed to church in the morning. I really wish I could have sat and listened to the service better, but between Serena blowing her nose every five minutes, Mariam fussing, and Layla just being Layla--I really couldn't focus. We ended up leaving 15 minutes early because Mariam was getting cranky. Once we got home the girls took their nap and then we headed to my in-laws where the kids had a small easter egg hunt. All in all, a fun weekend....but now my arms need a break. I carried Mariam so much that my arms are super sore!

2 comments:

  1. I dοn't even understand how I stopped up right here, however I thought this publish was good. I do not realize who you might be however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

    Here is my site dallas search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those capes haha those are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete