Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

You make me happy when clouds are gray..

Swoops in and falls into blogger's arms.....

I'm ex-haus-ted you guys. H has been home sick all week, so basically I've had four children to look after all through out the day, and sewing during naps and after the kids go to sleep. I've been crashing out around midnight every night, up 1-2 times during the night to feed Mariam and then up by 7am. Pretty sure the only time I sat down for more than 10 minutes today was when I watched one episode of "Sons of Anarchy" while dinner was cooking and the girls were napping.

Poor H, he started complaining of a sore throat Sunday night and by Monday he was in a lot of pain that came with fever and body aches. He went to the doctor on Tuesday and she told him it's just a bad virus that's been going around and told him to take some over the counter meds. He has been in pain since! The left side of his throat is killing him and he can hardly swallow or talk. I've never seen him this bad before and I feel so bad for him. I hate to see him in so much pain. It makes me sad just thinking about it. He called the doctor earlier and she called in a prescription of antibiotics for him. I was hoping he'd get it looked at again, because I suspect an abscess, but he's going to give the antibiotics a shot first. I hope it helps. I really do. I've been praying and doing the best I can with making him teas and doing what I can for him. Needless to say, the girls and I have been pretty much cooped up in the house, but then again it's been really hot outside minus a few tolerable mornings. 

Now onto some pictures. Looking at them always brightens my day....now only if I can get Serena to let me photograph her more so I could share more pictures of her. 

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: