Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Friday...and other random tidbits


Anyone else wake up this morning feeling like they were run over by a truck? No? Just me?  I stayed up way too late last night watching "The Walking Dead" on Netflix and working on some things. So sleepy! Thankfully, I finally caught up with all my orders last night so this momma is turning in early tonight. 

We don't have any plans this weekend other than just taking it easy and seeing where the wind blows us. I am going to try to work on a few new things for the business. Speaking of which, I have a sale going on in the shop for the popular Layla bib. They are available in pink, lilac, blue, and red polka dot and on sale for $10 till next Wednesday 10/9/13.






2 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest bibs!! I will have to get some for my niece coming in January! :)

    ReplyDelete