Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

It's beginning to feel like fall

This weekend brought beautiful weather. It was in the 60's come Saturday morning and it was awe-some! Saturday we all just stayed home and I worked on some new items for the shop during naps and at night. I got a lot accomplished so it was nice. Sunday we all headed to my in-laws house for dinner. The weather was so nice that the girls played outside for awhile and I couldn't of asked for a better afternoon surrounded by family.

My heart also melts a little each time when I see H tumbling around outside in the grass with the girls. Man, do I love that guy. Even though I was irritated that he had a business networking poker game the night before, and stayed out late which means I couldn't fall sleep till he got home. It's hard to stay mad at him for too long. 






1 comment:

  1. The weekend was fabulous weather for us too!!! I'm glad your family got to get out and enjoy it! :-)

    ReplyDelete