Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring Break Recap {Red Reef Park Day}

I'm super behind in blog posts and I've got tons to share. I'm just going to continue on talking about spring break which was not last week but the week before that. Things have been busy busy. Story of my life! Never enough time in the day and they go by so fast!

The day after we did Palm Beach for a day we went to our favorite park so far in Boca which is Red Reef Park. It has a few playgrounds, grills, easy access to the beach and clean bathrooms ( A must if you're pregnant like me!) This is the second time that we've had a picnic there. Our favorite spot is this little area where the toddler playground is because the benches and grills are right next to it. H and I can cook and setup while the kids play. On the day that we went the weather was perfect. I was feeling a little nauseous because I went too long without eating but I tried to make the best of it and still had a good time.


Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment