Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

A bumpin Rocksbox Review!


A few weeks ago I heard about Rocksbox which is a fashion jewelry subscription service. I was a bit skeptical about the idea because I'm not really big on subscription boxes, but part of the reason is because I've never actually tried one. Rocksbox reached out to me a couple weeks ago and asked if I wanted to try the service for a few months and let me tell you, I'm so glad I said yes!


The box it came in was adorable and everything was nicely packaged. I was really impressed with the quality of the jewelry and right off the bat, the statement necklace was my favorite. In my first box I received a Perry Street necklace, circle stud earrings from Gorjana, and a bracelet from House of Harlow 1960. I really want to keep the necklace but we'll see. I probably won't be keeping the bracelet because I'm not crazy about jewelry with black in it, and the earrings were a bit too big for studs for my liking, but all three pieces are gorgeous.


The statement necklace goes with a lot of tops and I recently paired it with my new top from Nordstrom along with the bracelet. 


That bump! Loving this flowy top and I know it's going to make it all the way to 40 weeks!


How it works

Members pay $19/month to rent an unlimited amount of designer jewelry. A stylist will handpick (3) pieces suited to your taste (based on your style survery and preferences) and they will be promptly mailed to you. You can wear your items as often as you'd like for 60 days. Whenever you feel like it, you can place the items in the prepaid enclosed mailer, and drop it in your nearest mailbox. In no time, a new package will be sent your way. If you decide that none of the items are for you, you can send the package back right away and you'll recieve a new selection. If you love any of the items and can't give it up, you can purcahse any of the items for 20% off the retail price.


Want to try Rocksbox for FREE?

Use this code: fhjbabyxoxo

Get your first month absolutely free!

https://www.rocksbox.com/

Have a great July 4th weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment