Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Staying stylish and comfortable with Kushyfoot


I don't know about you, but I always have to be wearing something on my feet. I hardly ever walk around the house barefoot because I hate feeling any crumbs on my feet. I also like to keep my feet feeling cozy. With three girls to look after, I spend a lot of time on my feet!

Occasionally I'll just wear socks but most of the time it's cute slippers. I go through a lot of slippers--just goes to show you I wear them down from being on my feet so much. I ripped my last pair and it was impeccable timing that I was asked by a company called Kushyfoot if I wanted to try out a few footwear products around the same time. I was sent several items and my favorite are the flats to go. They are super light and the padded sole offers built in comfort. I love wearing them around the house daily.


I plan on taking these to the hospital when baby number 4 makes her arrival. Another one of the items I plan on using a lot are the sport foot covers. While breastfeeding will make the pounds come off, I'll still need to exercise to tone everything back up.



They have so many different products to offer and sent me a few more items that I can't wait to wear once I start wearing heels again.

 If you are looking to add some comfort and style to your feet, check them out here!


Kushyfoot sent me these products to review but I was not compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment